"As an expert wordsmith, Mr. Falank evokes rich emotion..."
- Kathryn Mattingly, author of The Tutor, Olivia's Ghost, Journey, Benjamin
OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF AUTHOR
"Joseph Falank is master and commander of his pen."
- Natasha Head, author of Pulse, Nothing Left to Lose
"I look forward to the next Joseph Falank novel."
- Sheila Banning, author of Terroir
An Unexpected Visit
"Captivating from the first paragraph and continues at a 'hold-your-breath' pace throughout the book."
- Kathryn Mattingly, Author of Olivia's Ghost, Journey, The Tutor
In his early thirties, Noah Adams writes of the turning point in his childhood: a long weekend spent in the company of his estranged father, Scott. During their stay in a remote farmhouse in the Pennsylvania countryside, Noah recalls encountering both bizarre behaviors and horrifying truths.
There are fates worse than death.
"...this novella had me completely enthralled until the last lines were behind me. What a tremendous, well-written, and suspenseful study of family, mental illness, and the secrets and experiences that shape a person!"
- Nicholas Trandahl, Author of Good Brave People, Bravery, Pulling Words, and Think of Me
Please note: The following may contain spoilers